UP URISE Portal 2022 | URISE Portal 2022 | उत्तर प्रदेश URISE पोर्टल | urise.up.gov.in Portal Online Apply | उत्तर प्रदेश URISE पोर्टल ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण | UP URISE Portal 2022 | UP U-Rise Portal
The Yogi government of the state has started this new URISE portal with the aim of providing all the students of Uttar Pradesh the information related to the upcoming examination form at one place on the same UP URISE Portal 2022 .
Today, through this article post, we are going to provide all the information related to online registration and login. The same we will provide all of you urise.up.gov.in related eligibility criteria and benefits and information related to the schemes related to this portal.
Through this UP URISE Portal 2022 portal released by the state government , students will be able to find jobs, colleges and universities to fulfill their dreams . Along with this, information related to new employment will also be made available. To get this information in detail, please read the information given in the below section.
UP URISE Portal 2022 Key Highlights
|article name||you rise portal|
|who launched||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|beneficiary||Uttar Pradesh students|
|Objective||To provide various facilities to the students.|
|Official website||click here|
What is UP URISE Portal 2022? / How does it work?
How to Login to Uttar Pradesh URISE Portal ?, Before collecting information related to this portal, it is necessary to go to “URISE Portal” full form, which is – “Unified Reimagined Innovation for Students Empowerment” .
This @urise.up.gov.in official portal was launched on September 24, 2020, by the Chief Minister of the state, Hon’ble Shri Yogi Aditya Nath ji. The purpose of releasing this new scheme is to promote more in the field of education and to create new and new job opportunities.
Students who want to provide detailed information related to college, university will prove to be a very beneficial portal for them. Apart from this, it helps in finding matching jobs for jobs in the field of skills and in the field of innovation.
Since the BJP government has come to UP, since then how to develop every person in a unique way. The efforts of the government are continuing on this , skill training and online free courses have also been included in the URISE portal .
- नई मंजिल योजना (Nai Manzil Scheme) क्या है?
- डिजिलॉकर क्या है ? DigiLocker
- जन औषधि योजना – Jan Aushdhi Yojana
- गोल्ड बांड योजना – Gold Baand Scheme
URISE Portal Login And Apply @urise.up.gov.in
UP URISE Portal Login And Apply:- Apart from this, the student can establish his own network and can increase the related contact area of the job to a greater level. And it will also help a lot in getting better employment opportunities.
It is the constant effort of the state government that the Department of Technical Education, Department of Training, Employment and Skill Development along with the Mission provides a common place to all those students of Uttar Pradesh.
Those who will be able to get information about their engineering, polytechnic, vocational and skill training, together on a single platform. Under which completes the related task of connecting students, teachers, professors, trainers, and skill developers together in one place.
If you are 1 student associated with the field of education and want to get information through this portal. And how will you get the information related to login on this portal, the related information has also been made available below.
Services for students on the Uttar Pradesh Urise Portal
The list of services provided by URISE is given below;
- 1 Step Registration: – Learning has always been free for every student enrolled in Kaushal, ITI, or Polytechnic in the state.
- 2 Step Dashboard: – With the help of their login, students will be able to get all the information related to Dashboard Fees, Syllabus, E-course Material, in the portal dashboard at once. And automatic curie methodology is also made available for the students.
- 3 Step Content: – In the service related to education, students can easily get the information related to the question papers of the previous session examinations and online books and notes, lectures related to what has been taught in the previous session.
- 4 Step Attendance: – Information related to the attendance of students or teachers is also collected, you can also ask to assess it for the information related to the error in any teaching material.
- 5 Step Online courses: – Education has suffered the most during the Corona period. That’s why our classes have been made online. We have added regular classes through this portal to continue study and added many more courses along with regular courses.
- 6 Step Performance : – Students and Faculty can view the performance of the students for any semester or session by using “One View” .
- 7 Step Greven’s :- In the complaint section, students can file a complaint if any issue related to studies bothers them, whether it is related to university or faculty.
- 8 Step Fees: – Fee can be paid through online payment through any bank or branch. The online mode of payment can be accessed at any time.
- 9 Step Digi Locker:- DigiLocker Online is a small locker which contains student certificates and mandatory documents. You do not need a paper copy of the certificate, and it is valid worldwide.
- Feedback: We encourage you to provide your valuable feedback to URISE.
URISE Portal Registration Criteria
For registration on this URISE Portal Registration , it is mandatory for the students to fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- The beneficiary student should be a permanent resident of India.
- The benefit of this portal is available to the citizens residing permanently in the state of Uttar Pradesh .
- For them, education is provided to the students of technical education department, training education department, employment and skill development mission polytechnic, vocational and engineering skill training with a view to empowering the students at one place.
Q. Uttar Pradesh URISE Portal: What is it?
Through this portal the child gets guidance on matters related to skill development, technical education and vocational training and through this the child is guided in the right direction.
UP URISE Portal: How to Register Online?
Following are the steps for URISE online student registration. Please follow them carefully:
- To register, visit http://urise.up.gov.in/
- On the web homepage, click on the “UP URISE Register” option available on the upper menu bar.
- Students and users can register. Select “Student” option.
- When you will select the organization (Skill Training, ITI, Polytechnic Diploma Sector).
- Then you will be asked for your enrollment number and date of birth .
- To enroll successfully , you need to click on Register button .
- And all the required details have to be filled before clicking on the final submit tab.
- Now you have successfully registered for “ Urise Scheme ”.
Student Login for Urise Portal?
To use the services provided by URISE , students need to log in to URISE after completing the URISE registration process :
- Click on the Student Login option from the top menu bar of the URISE Portal website.
- The home page will open with a variety of options.
- Click on the Student Login option.
- The Urise ID/ Username and Password must be entered here.
- After that, click the Login button to complete the login process.
UP URISE Portal 2022 Help Desk
Help Desk of URISE
Mr. Sanjay saxena
Mr. Kamal kumar
URISE Technical Team
|Hope you have liked this article of ours, if you like this article of ours, hot o you must share it to all your brothers so that we can get your motivation and we keep working on this portal, thank you|
UP URISE Portal 2022 FAQ
When and by whom was the UP U-RISE portal launched?
How to write URISE Portal in full?
Can students from other states register on U-RISE?
The portal is available only for those students who are the domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
How does Unified Reimagined Innovation empower students?
To use it, they just have to register on the Uttar Pradesh URISE portal.
Apart from this, various other digital facilities can be accessed through the portal.