Mahila Loan Yojana – Pradhan Mantri Mahila Loan Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Mahila Loan Scheme, Ladies Loan Schemes, PM Loan Yojana, Govt. Scheme in ladies, Loan Scheme for Women
Within the country of India, the government is taking out many schemes to advance women. In such a situation, the government wants to give employment to women to make women self-reliant so that all women can do their work on their own and do not depend on anyone else. Whatever work you do, nothing works without money. Everyone wants to do work, but the matter stops on money whether you are a man or a woman. There is a boom of Startup India in our country for some time now and the government wants to make women partners in the field of new enterprises. Whether rural or urban, women are making their mark everywhere. For this, the government has run various types of Mahila Loan Yojana for women.
Pradhan Mantri Mahila Loan Yojana
You can also hear many anecdotes from women across industry sectors on The Better India. You can also take up the history and see that women have done many things for the country. That’s why the government now wants to bring women forward in every field, whether it is to run a train or an aeroplane. So in such a situation, if women do private work, then the government should accompany them so that women do not stop working without money.
- Aadhar Card se Loan Kaise Le
- PM Awas Yojana Helpline Number
- How to take advantage of PM Care for Children Scheme
- 31000 rupees will come in the bank of farmers
- List of all government schemes of Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- how to open jan dhan account
- Prime Minister Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana complete information
8 big schemes of Mahila Loan
- Annapurna Scheme
- Stree Shakti Package for Women Entrepreneurs
- St. Kalyani Scheme
- Mudra Yojana Scheme
- Women Enterprise Fund Scheme
- Dena Shakti Scheme
- Orient Mahila Vikas Yojana Scheme
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank Business Loan
Annapurna Scheme Women Loan Yojana
Annapurna Scheme: Under this scheme, the Government of India gives a loan of up to Rs 50,000 to the women entrepreneurs doing the business of food catering. With this money, you can buy the necessary items according to the new work like utensils, cutlery, gas connection, fridge, mixer cum grinder, utensil stand, tiffin box, table, water filter etc. With all these items, you can start cooking. More Information
- You need a guarantor for the loan.
- Also, whatever assets of the business you have, you have to keep it as a guarantee with the bank.
- After getting the loan money, you have to pay it in 36 installments i.e. within 3 years i.e. 36 months.
- The rate of interest on the loan depends on the market rate and your bank.
- You can apply in State Bank of Mysore and Bharatiya Mahila Bank.
Stree Shakti Package Mahila Loan Yojana
Stree Shakti Package: There is a special scheme of State Bank of India in which women give money at low interest to do their own business. For this scheme, you get a small scale industry loan, in which the share of a woman is more than 50%. More Information
- Secondly, these entrepreneurs are also required to be enrolled for the Entrepreneurship Development Program by the agency of their state.
- Through this scheme, you can get an interest exemption of 0.05 percent in loans up to Rs 2 lakh.
- For small scale loans up to Rs 5 lakh, no guarantee is required.
Palanhar Scheme Beneficiary List
St. Kalyani Scheme
St. Kalyani Scheme: This scheme is of Central Bank of India. For this scheme, you can do both new and old business. In this scheme, women doing employment in agriculture, handicrafts, food processing, clothing making business, opening of beauty parlor, library, photocopying machine, tailoring etc. can apply. More Information
- Under this scheme, women are given loans up to Rs 1 crore.
- For this loan, you do not need any kind of security or any guarantee, just your business is checked.
- Interest on the loan will be charged as per the market rate.
- The loan repayment time is around 7 years.
Mudra Yojana: In a way, this scheme is for small business ventures. Mudra Yojana has been run by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under the Mudra scheme, you can take a loan from any bank in the country. For this scheme, you can take money to start your own beauty parlor, tuition center or sewing work. More Information
- Under this scheme, you can get a loan from Rs 50,000 to lakhs of rupees.
- You do not need any guarantor for loans up to Rs 10 lakh.
This scheme has three plans
- shishu loan
- kishore loan
- Youth loan
Women Enterprise Fund Scheme
Mahila Udyam Nidhi Scheme: You can contact Punjab National Bank and Bank of India to take advantage of this scheme. This scheme is for those women who want to start their own small business. More Information
- Under this scheme you can get loan up to Rs.
- Loan repayment time 10 years
- The rate of interest will be decided on the basis of market rate.
Dena Shakti Scheme
Dena Shakti Scheme : The benefit of this scheme is given to you by Dena Bank as you know from the name itself. More Information
- Loan is given to you for wholesale shop or small scale business.
- You can get loan up to Rs 20 lakh in this scheme.
- You can also get a discount of 0.25% on the interest rate.
- In this scheme, you can apply for a loan up to Rs 50000.
Orient Women Development Scheme Scheme
Orient Mahila Vikas Yojana Scheme: This scheme is being run by Oriental Bank. Under this scheme, those women are included who are the owners of 51 percent shares. More Information
- You can get loan from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 25 lakh.
- The loan repayment time can be up to 7 years.
Bhartiya Mahila Bank Business Loan
Bhartiya Mahila Bank Business Loan : This scheme has been started by Indian Bank, but later i.e. in 2017 this scheme merged with SBI. Under this scheme, public banking companies give loans to women entrepreneurs to start their own business.
- In this scheme also, you are given a discount on the interest rates.
- The loan repayment time can be up to 7 years.
- This plan includes different plans.
- In this scheme, you can take a loan of up to 20 crores.
In this way, women can take loan as per their need to start their own business. For more information, you have to visit the concerned department. We have just given you information that how to take loan for self employment. The final decision will be of the concerned department only.
What tasks will help
Women can do many things under the loan scheme. These include beauty parlors, salons, tailoring, agricultural equipment service, canteens and restaurants, nurseries, laundry and dry cleaning, day care centres, computerized desk top publishing, cable TV networks, photocopy centres, road transport operators, training institutes, washing machines and Many types of small industries can be started like other electronic and electrical gadgets repairing, jams and jellies besides making marmalade.
To take advantage of this scheme, for starting a small business, very small business, it is also necessary for the applicant woman to be associated with any other industry, that is, the woman taking the loan should already be doing some work/industry. Apart from this, in whatever work the woman is doing, that woman should also have ownership rights of at least 51%. When the loan is passed, then according to the bank from which the woman has taken the loan, service tax of about 1% is also charged every year.
Special Features of Mahila Loan Scheme
Business loans are given by SIDBI to small and medium sized businesses to start a new business and to expand their old business. That’s why Mahila Udyam Nidhi Scheme has been run by SIDBI. Under this scheme, women are helped to promote enterprise and women to start their own business at low interest rate. With the amount received under this scheme, you can start manufacturing and production.
Under this scheme, women who want to do business are given loans at low interest rates. In this, women can take a loan of up to ten lakh rupees and get 10 years to repay this loan, which also has a moratorium period of five years.
The special thing about this scheme is that no guarantor or security is required in this. SIDBI started this scheme with PNB bank but now with time many more banks have joined this scheme.