PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana Application Process | Pradhanmantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana Apply | Kisan Pension Scheme | Kisan Maandhan Scheme PM Application Form | Kisan Pension Yojana In Hindi
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana , pension will be provided by the government to all the small and marginal farmers of our country to live properly in old age. This scheme has been started by the Central Government on 31st May 2019. Under this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2022 , a pension amount of Rs 3000 per month will be provided to the small and marginal farmers of the country on completion of 60 years of age. Dear friends, today through this article we are going to provide you all the information about this scheme like documents, eligibility, application etc.
Pradhanmantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022
This scheme is also called Kisan Pension Yojana. The age of the beneficiaries applying under this Kisan Pension Scheme 2022 should be 18 to 40 years only. The central government will cover 5 crore small and marginal farmers under this scheme by 2022. The benefit of this Kisan Maandhan Yojana will also be given to those beneficiaries who have cultivable land of 2 hectares or less. Under this scheme, if the beneficiary of the beneficiary dies due to any reason, then the wife of the beneficiary will be given Rs 1500 per month.
The amount of premium will be paid by the Haryana government
As you all know , premium has to be paid to get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana . All those Haryana farmers whose annual income is less than Rs 1.80 lakh, their premium will be paid by the Haryana government. To get the benefit of this facility, it is mandatory to register on the portal by January 18, 2022. This information was provided by Deputy Commissioner Ajay Kumar. Pradhan Mantri Maandhan Yojana was implemented by the Government of India in the year 2019. Social security is provided to the farmers through this scheme. To get the benefit of this scheme, the age of the farmers should be between 18 to 40 years. After 60 years, through this scheme, ₹ 3000 monthly pension is provided to the farmers.
Around 10000 farmers have been identified by the Haryana government whose premium amount will be filled by the government. The verification of these farmers has been done through the family identity card. The Agriculture Department has also appealed to all the farmers to get themselves registered on this portal as soon as possible. Contact has also been made with the farmers in this regard by the staff of the Agriculture Department. After registration, the premium amount will first be deducted from the farmer’s account. After some time this amount will be deposited back in the account of the farmer. Haryana government will deposit the premium money through Chief Minister’s Family Samridhi.
Payment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022 Premium
Beneficiaries applying under Kisan Pension Scheme will also have to pay premium every month. Beneficiaries who have attained the age of 18 years will have to pay a premium of Rs.55 per month and beneficiaries who have attained the age of 40 years will have to pay a premium of Rs.200. Only then he can take advantage of this scheme after attaining the age of 60. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2022 , the beneficiary should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card. Under this scheme, the amount given in old age will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022 Highlights
|scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana|
|started by||by central government|
|beneficiary||small and marginal farmers|
|Objective||to provide pension|
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the small and marginal farmers of the country by giving a monthly pension of Rs 3000 after the age of 60 years by the government and to meet their old age financial needs. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2022 , to make the farmers of the country self-reliant in old age and to empower the landless farmers. To provide social security to the farmers and secure their future under PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2022 and to develop and strengthen the farmers of the green country. That is the goal of this plan.
PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022
Under this scheme , 50% of the premium will be given by the beneficiaries and the remaining 50% of the premium will be given by the government . If they want, they can apply through their nearest Public Service Center (CSC). Under this scheme, Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) acts as the fund manager nodal agency. The annual budget of this scheme has been kept at 10 774.5 crores.
Who can not be eligible for this scheme
- Must be covered under any other social security schemes like National Pension Scheme (NPS), Employees State Insurance Corporation Scheme, Employees Fund Organization Scheme etc. (SMF).
- Farmers selected for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Yog Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana by the Ministry of Labor and Employment.
- In addition, the following categories of beneficiaries of high economic status will not be eligible for benefits under the scheme.
- all institutional land holders
- past and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers / Ministers of State and former / present members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha / State Legislative Assemblies / State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers of Central / State Government Ministries / Offices / Departments and their field units, Central or State PSUs and attached Offices / Government as well as regular employees (except Multi Tasking Staff / Classes) of Local Bodies and employees. IV/Group D Employees).
- All persons who had paid income tax in the previous assessment year. (f) Professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects were registered with professional bodies and carried out the profession by practicing.
Key facts of Kisan Mandhan Yojana
- Under this scheme, the central government will provide monthly pension of 3000 rupees to small and marginal farmers after 60 years of age.
- This scheme PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2022 is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme for all small and marginal farmers across the country.
- To benefit 5 crore small and marginal farmers of the country through this scheme .
- Under the scheme Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2022 , the age of the applicant should be 18 to 40 years. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries of 18 to 40 years will have to pay a premium of Rs 55 to Rs 200 every month.
- Under this scheme, Life Insurance Corporation acts as the nodal agency.
Benefits on leaving pension plan _
- If an eligible subscriber withdraws from the scheme within a period of less than ten years from the date of his joining the scheme, then only the contribution contributed by him will be returned to him along with the savings bank rate of interest payable.
- If an eligible subscriber exits after the completion of ten years or more from the date of his joining the scheme but before he attains the age of sixty years, then the amount of his contribution will be returned to him along with him because He actually has accumulated interest. Earned from pension fund or savings bank interest rate, whichever is higher.
- If an eligible subscriber has made regular contributions and dies due to any reason, his/her spouse will be entitled to continue with the scheme by paying regular contributions, as applicable or along with accumulated interest, as applicable. Exits by receiving part of the contribution made by the subscriber as actually received by the Pension Fund or at the savings bank rate of interest, whichever is higher
- After the death of the subscriber and her spouse, the corpus will be credited back to the fund.
Documents of Kisan Pension Scheme 2022 (Eligibility)
- Small and marginal farmers of the country will be considered eligible under this scheme.
- Must have cultivable land of 2 hectares or less.
- Applicant age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- age certificate
- income certificate
- Khasra Khatauni of the field
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2022?
Interested small and marginal farmer beneficiaries of the country who want to apply under this PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2022 , then they should follow the method given below and take advantage by applying under the scheme.
- First of all, the application has to go to the nearest Public Service Center (CSC) with all its documents.
- After this all your documents will have to be given to the VLE and the village level entrepreneur(s) will have to pay a certain amount.
- Then the VLE will link the Aadhar card with your application form and fill the personal details and bank details. Then the monthly contribution payable will be auto calculated according to the age of the subscriber.
- Enrollment cum Auto Debit Mandate Form will be printed and further signed by the customer. Then VLE will scan and upload the same. Then Kisan Pension Account Number will be generated and Kisan Card will be printed.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana .
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Sign In option.
- After this the following options will open in front of you.
- self enrollment
- csc vle
- You have to click on the option as per your requirement.
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter your mobile number, username or email id, password, captcha code etc.
- After that you have to click on Sign In option.
- In this way you will be able to login.
Self-registration How to register?
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, a login page will open in front of you, on which you will have to login.
- To login , the application has to fill its phone number so that the registration can be linked with its number and all other asked information like name, address, mobile number, captcha code etc. will also have to be filled and click on generate OTP.
- After this an OTP will come to your registered mobile number which you will have to fill in this blank box. Then an application form will be displayed in front of you.
- In this form, all the information like your personal details and bank details will have to be filled and finally submitted.
- After submitting, take a printout of the application form and save it for future reference.
Entry Age Specific Monthly Contribution
|Entry Age (Years) (A)||Superannuation Edge (B)||Monthly Contribution of Member (Rs.) (C)||Monthly Contribution of Central Government (Rs.) (D)|
Total Monthly Contribution (Rs.) (Total: C+D)
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
Government of India
- Helpline: 1800-3000-3468
- Email: email@example.com