PM Cares for Children Scheme – How to take advantage of PM Care for Children Scheme – New Scheme of Modi Government – Government Scheme for Children
PM Cares for Children Scheme: Hello friends, how are you, I hope everything will be fine. As you know, corona is going on in the country and due to this many people have been harmed, in which there has been loss of life and property. In such a situation, the Modi government of our country has brought a scheme for the common people so that they can get some relief. The Prime Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modi made an announcement for the children who have lost both their parents due to the corona pandemic and now those children have become orphans. In such a situation, only the government can now bear their full expenses. The government is providing services like their education expenses, loan arrangement and health insurance scheme.
In such a situation, if there are any such children around you whose care is no longer left, then you should also get them the benefit of this scheme so that their future can improve. So in such a situation, it comes to how to take advantage of this scheme. Friends, we will try to give you complete information that how you can get the benefit of this service, how you will have to register. So keep reading till the end.
PM Cares for Children Scheme
The objective of the PM Care for Children scheme is to provide comprehensive assistance for children who have lost their parents due to the Corona (Covid-19) pandemic. Under this scheme there are plans to provide monthly stipend from the age of 18 years. On attaining the age of 23 years, assistance of up to Rs.10 lakh will be provided. This scheme has been started to enable their well-being through health insurance, empower them through education and make them self-reliant. The benefit of this scheme is likely to be given till the age of 23 years. This scheme was started from 29 May 2021. Whose online registration has also started from the same date.
Eligibility of PM Cares for Children Scheme
Some eligibility has also been kept under PM Care for Children Scheme. According to the eligibility, all those children who have given food to their parents will be included in the scheme. In such a situation, all those children who are below the age of 18 years will be given the benefit of the scheme by the government.
Benefits of PM Care for Children Scheme
Under the scheme PM-CARES FOR CHILDREN SCHEME launched by the Modi government, orphan children are being given benefits, whose information we have tried to explain in a few steps below.
Benefits for School Education (PM Cares for Children Scheme)
The identified beneficiaries for children below 6 years of age will receive assistance from Anganwadi services for supplementary nutrition, school education, immunization, health referrals and health check-ups.
Benefits for children under 10 years old
- Children whose age is 10 years or less, those children will be given admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV).
- Free school uniforms and any books for reading, two sets of copy/textbooks will be provided.
- In private schools, admission in the school will be given free of cost under RTE.
- In some circumstances, where children are facing difficulty in taking benefits, their expenses such as school fees, book expenses will be given through PM Cares for Children scheme.
Benefits for children aged 11-18 years
- If the child lives with his parents or any other family member, then admission will be given as a student in a nearby government school, Kendriya Vidyalaya or private school.
- Admission will be done by DM in Netaji Subhash Chand Bose Residential School / Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya / Eklavya Model School / Sainik School / Navodaya Vidyalaya.
benefits of higher education
- The child will be assisted in getting loans for vocational courses and higher education in the country.
- Interest on the loan amount will be paid through PM Cares for Children scheme.
- Apart from this, scholarship will also be given to the children benefiting from PM Cares for Children scheme.
health insurance plan benefits
- All children will also be given benefits under Ayushman Bharat scheme, in which children will be covered under insurance up to Rs 5 lakh.
- Children taking benefits of PM Cares for Children scheme will also be given benefits under PM Jai.
benefit from financial aid
- Account will be opened in the bank/post office of all the children who have taken the benefit.
- The lump sum amount of the benefit being received from the scheme will be transferred directly to the account of the beneficiaries.
- At the time of attaining the age of 18 years, a fund of Rs 10 lakh will be prepared.
- After the child turns 18, monthly benefit will be given out of the corpus of Rs 10 lakh.
- The stipend i.e. installments will continue to be received till the age of 23 years.
- When the child becomes 23 years old, then all the money born to the child will be given in one lump sum to his account, which can be up to 10 lakh rupees.
- Pradhan Mantri Mahila Loan Yojana
- PM Awas Yojana Helpline Number
- Aadhar Card se Loan Kaise Le
- 31000 rupees will come in the bank of farmers
- List of all government schemes of Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- how to open jan dhan account
- Prime Minister Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana complete information
Dear friends, the application of PM CARES FOR CHILDREN SCHEME has started from 29th May 2021. Whose lost date is 31st December 2021. That is, if you apply till this year’s loss, you can take advantage of the scheme.
How to Apply PM Cares for Children Scheme
Friends , you can apply for pm-cares for children scheme online, for which you will have to go to the site of PM-Cares for Children scheme. Whose link we have given below. After visiting the site, you will see some options here. Now you will see that PM Cares for Children is written, below it you have to click on the box with Child Registration . After that you will be asked the mobile number, you will have to enter the mobile number, after that you have to enter the captcha code and click on Send OTP below. After that, after submitting the OTP, the application will come in front of you.
You have to fill this application carefully. So dear friends, in this way you can take advantage of PM CARES FOR CHILDREN yojana (PM-CARES FOR CHILDREN SCHEME). For more details, you have to visit the official site of the department.
PM Cares for Children scheme Official Site – https://pmcaresforchildren.in/
Ministry of Women and Child Development – wcd.nic.in/acts/pm-cares