Mahila Samridhi Yojana2023 : Gujarat Government Launched Mahila Samridhi Yojana For The Women who are doing their own business & not have that many funds
Mahila Samridhi Yojana 2023
1 :- Mahila Samriddhi Yojana 2023 is a scheme released by the Gujarat government for the development of women. Efforts have been made to make women self-reliant through this scheme. Women are given assistance by the government to start their own small businesses.
2 :- This scheme has been announced by Social Justice and Empowerment Department of Gujarat Government across Gujarat. Applicants have to apply online to avail this scheme.
3 :- This scheme is released for the development of Gujarat nomadic and liberated caste living in Gujarat. Only women can avail this scheme.
Eligibility to get loan :-
- To avail the benefit of this scheme the applicant should be nomadic or freed caste women.
- With effect from 01/04/2018, the annual income limit of your family will be up to Rs.3 lakh, within which at least 50% of the total loan amount will be allocated for families with annual income up to Rs.1.50 lakh.
- Applicant’s age should be at least 21 years and not more than 50 years on the date of application.
- Applicant should have experience in case of technical and skilled business/ profession.
- The applicant has to provide adequate security for taking the loan.
Mahila samriddhi yojana Employment grade List
एससी वर्ग की महिलाएं पात्रता मानदंड की पूर्ति के अधीन ऋण ले सकती हैं जैसा कि ऊपर अनुभाग में बताया गया है। ये ऋण महिला समृद्धि योजना के तहत निम्नलिखित उद्देश्यों के लिए लिए जा सकते हैं।
- ब्यूटी पार्लर
- कॉस्मेटिक की दुकान
- डेयरी फार्मिंग
- चूड़ी की दुकान
- सिलाई की दुकान
- कपड़े की दुकान
- चाय की दुकान
- पापड़ बनाना
- टोकरी बनाना
- कोई अन्य व्यवहार्य व्यवसाय
Salient features of the Mahila Samridhi Yojana :-
- The maximum loan limit will be up to Rs.1,25,000/-.
- The rate of interest will be 4% per annum
- Under this scheme, 100% of the business/business amount will be loaned.
- The loan amount will be 95% National Corporation, 5% State Government contribution and 0% beneficiary contribution.
- The loan amount has to be repaid in 48 equal monthly installments including interest.
Documents required for the Mahila Samridhi Yojana 2023
- Applicant’s income
- Instance of caste of the applicant
- Proof of Residence (Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill etc.)
- Paradigm for business
- Copy of first page of bank passbook
Important Links :-
official website: Click Here