• India Post Office Recruitment 2022 : has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
• India Post Office Recruitment 2022 official notification will soon be released by India post for the 98,083 vacancies for various posts. Check post office vacancy 2022 details.
• India Post Office Recruitment 2022
• There is good news for all the government job aspirants as India Post Office has released bumper vacancies for various posts. India Post is a government-operated postal system in India, part of the Department of Post under the Ministry of Communications. India post will publish an official notification inviting online applications from eligible candidates to apply for the posts of postmen, mail guards, and other posts at the official website indiapost.gov.in.
• Out of the total 98083 India Post Vacancy 2022, 59,099 are for the Postman, 1,445 for Mail Guard and the remaining 37,539 vacancies for the post of MTS are going to be filled for empty positions in 23 circles around the nation. 10th / 12th pass candidates who are willing to take part in Post Office Recruitment 2022 then they should definitely visit the official website and then Apply Online for India Post Recruitment 2022 after the release. Go through the article for details like apply online process, eligibility criteria, steps to apply, etc.
• India Post Office Recruitment 2022 – Overview
• The applicants must know the complete information regarding India Post Office Recruitment 2022 Notification. We have mentioned all the essential information related to the recruitment of 98083 vacant posts in the table given below and you must adhere to all the important details provided
• India Post Recruitment 2022
• Organization Name : India Post
• Posts : Postman, Mail Guard, MTS
• Vacancies : 98,083
• Category : Govt Jobs
• Application Mode : Online
• Selection : Process Merit-Based
• Job Location : 23 Circles around Nation
• Official Website : indiapost.gov.in
• India Post Office Recruitment Vacancy 2022
• Posts : Vacancy
• Postman : 59,099
• Mailguard : 1,445
• Multi-Tasking (MTS) : 37,539
• Total : 98,083
• Interested and eligible candidates for the India Post Recruitment 2022 can apply online either from the official website or by clicking on the direct Apply online link will be provided below. India post will soon activate the India Post Office Recruitment 2022 apply online link on its official website indiapost.gov.in. It is suggested that the candidates must apply well in advance to avoid the last minutes rush. The direct link to apply online is mentioned below (Updated soon).
• India Post Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Link (Inactive)
India Post Office Recruitment Application Fee
• The Application Fee for all the posts under India Post Office Recruitment is Rs. 100/-.
• All-female candidates, SC/ST candidates, PWD candidates, and Transwoman candidates are exempted from paying application fees.
• India Post Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
• Candidates must know all the eligibility criteria required for the India Post Recruitment 2022 for the various posts. The eligibility criteria for the posts of Postman, Mailguard and MTS such as educational qualification & age limit are described below.
• India Post Office Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualification
• The candidates applying for India Post Office Recruitment 2022 should have the required eligibility criteria to be eligible for the vacancies. The educational qualification for the various posts is tabulated below.
• India Post Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualification
• Posts Eligibility Criteria
• Postman : Candidates should have passed 10th / 12th from any recognized Board.
• Mailguard : Candidates should have passed 10th / 12th from any recognized Board. Must have basic computer skills
• MTS : Candidates should have passed 10th / 12th from any recognized Board. Must have basic computer skills
• Age Limit
• The maximum and minimum age limit prescribed for India Post Office Recruitment 2022 for the various posts is 18 to 32 years.
• Age relaxation will be given to the reserved categories as per the government norms.
• Selection Process :
• Selection under India Post Recruitment 2022 for the post of MTS, Mail Guard or Postman will be done on the basis of candidates’ academic qualifications, multiple merit list will be released by the concerned authority.
Steps to Apply for India Post Recruitment 2022
• Following are the steps to apply for India Post Recruitment 2022-First of all, open indiapost.gov.in or click on the link given below.
• Secondly, you need to Click on the Post Office Recruitment button in the homepage.
• After that, you have to Click on the India Post Recruitment 2022 link.
• Further, Click on the Register button and then enter your Mobile Number to proceed.
• Now you have to fill out India Post Office Recruitment Form 2022 and upload the requisite documents.
• Finally, Submit the Application Form and pay the application fees to confirm.
• In this way, you can Apply Online for India Post Recruitment 2022.
• important Link :
• India Posts Office Recruitment notification : Click Here
• Official Website : Click Here
Notification Release Date September 2022(Second week )
Online Registration Starts To be notified
Last Date to Apply To be notified
Q1. When will India Post Recruitment 2022 Notification be released?
• Ans. The India Post Recruitment 2022 Notification is expected to be published in the second week of September 2022.