How to Apply Online Aavak no Dakhalo For Income Certificate :- Income certificate is an essential document for obtaining various government subsidies and schemes. The amount of income mentioned in an income certificate is calculated based on the actual income of each family. The Gujarat State Government has introduced an online application form to easily obtain income certificate. In this article, we look at the procedure for obtaining Gujarat income certificate.
- Income certificate is mainly used for the following purposes:
- Helps to get special privileges from educational institutions.
- Backward classes make special reservations in college and universities.
- This certificate plays an important role to get credit from government banks and various government schemes
- Old age pension, widow pension and agricultural worker pension will be issued on the income basis.
- A person applying for income tax certificate should be a resident of the State of Gujarat.
The documents required to obtain Gujarat Income Certificate are given below:
- Address Proof (Anyone is mandatory):
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Water bill (not older than three months)
- Gas connection
- Bank Passbook
- Post Office Account Statement / Passbook
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards / Service photo identity card issued by Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)
- Election Card
- PAN Card
- Identity card issued by an approved educational institution.
Employer Certificate (if employed with Govt, Semi Govt or any Govt-undertaking)If salaried (Form 16-A and ITR for last three years)If in business (ITR of Business for last 3 years and Balance Sheet of Business)Declaration before Talati (Service Related)
Get Income Certificate – Aavak No Dakhlo From Degital Gujarat
Get Income Certificate – Aavak No Dakhlo From Degital Gujarat (Step by Step Procedure)
- First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure.
- Please use the following link to apply online : Apply Online. [Direct Link]
- In this page please click “Login” option at the right corner of the page for registration.
- Now click “Click For New Registration (Citizen)” [Direct Link]
- Complete the registration form and click “Save”
- Now enter the received OTP in the textbox and click “Confirm”
- After successful registration, please click “Request a New Service”
- Now look for “Income Certificate (Panchayat) (Rural)” service.
- Now read the instructions and guidelines carefully. Then click “Continue To Service”
- Now your request ID and application number will be generated. Please make a note of it and click “Continue”