• The textile town of Sircilla, home to 30,352 power looms, is buzzing with activity with thousands of powerloom workers and members of weavers’ mutually aided cooperative societies racing against time to make and deliver lakhs of national flags to their clients from within the State and across the country ahead of Independence Day.
• Khadi flags deserve due importance at a time when the country is celebrating Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, he suggests.
• The agencies entrusted with the task of making the national flags of the size of 30 inches x 20 inches are working round the clock in a mission mode to complete it by August 10, says M Sagar, Assistant Director, Handlooms and Textiles Department, Rajannna Sircilla district.
• By using this photo, you can replace the photo of Narendra Modi given above with your own photo.
• important Link : Click Here
• Har Ghar tiranga Registration : Click Here
• The Har Ghar Tiranga campaign aims to encourage all citizens to hoist the national flag in their homes from August 13 to 15 to mark 75 years of India’s Independence.
•The handwoven khadi national flag represents the pride of the country, national integration and the rich Gandhian legacy, says National Weavers’ United JAC chairman Dasu Suresh.
• The Shivashakti MACS has already dispatched 6 lakh flags to the TSCO for distribution among households to fly the national tricolour high on the houses from August 13 to 15.
3 CommentsAdd a Comment