Smartphone Scheme For Farmer Gujarat 2023: The Office of the Director of Agriculture, Government of Gujarat, Nodal Officer (IT) of Gandhinagar and Deputy Director of Agriculture have announced in a press note dated 11/05/2023 that among the various schemes of the Department of Agriculture, the farmers of the state will receive water With a view to get maximum benefit of the scheme of subsidy on sewing and purchase of smartphone, the State Government will open the I Khedut portal for the year 2023-24 on 15/05/2023 from 10:30 am for farmers to apply online.
Smartphone Scheme For Farmer Gujarat 2023 Overview
|યોજનાનું નામ||મોબાઈલ ફોન (સ્માર્ટ ફોન) સહાય ગુજરાત 2023|
|ઉદ્દેશ/યોજનાનો હેતુ||ખેડૂતો દ્વારા હવામાન ખાતાની આગાહી, વરસાદની આગાહી, સંભવિત રોગ જીવાત ઉપદ્રવની માહિતી, ખેડૂત ઉપયોગી પ્રકાશનો, નવીનતમ ખેત પદ્ધતિ, રોગ-જિવાત નિયંત્રણની તકનીકી જાણકારી માટે|
|કોને મળશે લાભ ?||રાજ્યના ખેડૂતોને|
|સહાયની વિગત||રાજ્યના ખેડૂતો 15,000 સુધીનો મોબાઈલ ખરીદે તો રૂ.6000/- સુધીની સહાય અથવા ખરીદ કિંમત પર 40 % સુધી સહાય.|
|ઓનાલાઈન અરજી શરૂ તારીખ||15/05/2023|
Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat Details
Under the scheme of providing help on the smartphone purchased by the farmer, the farmer are eligible for help up to Rs. 15000 / – from the acquisition of 1 smartphone. during which the farmer are entitled to 100% of the acquisition value of the smartphone or Rs. 6000 / – whichever is a smaller amount. E.g. Any farmer will earn Rs. If he buys a smartphone value Rs. 6000 / – or Rs. 6000 / – whichever is a smaller amount i.e. Rs. 6000 / – is eligible for help and if any farmer pays Rs. If he buys a smartphone value Rs. 15000 / -, he can get Rs. 6000 / – or Rs. 6000 / – whichever is a smaller amount i.e. Rs. 6000 / – is eligible for help.
- Beneficiary should be from Gujarat State.
- The farmer should own the land.
- Even if the farmer has more than one account, the assistance will be given only once.
- In case of joint account, farmers will be entitled to benefit from only one of the account holders mentioned in ikhedut 8-A.
- This assistance will only be for the purchase of a smartphone. Other accessories for smartphones such as battery backup devices, earphones or chargers will not be included.
Required Documents List
- Copy of Aadhaar card of farmer account holder
- A copy of the canceled check
- Bank account passbook
- Original bill with GST number of the smartphone purchased
- Mobile IMEI number
- Farmer’s land document
- Copy of 8-A
Probable Target Of The State For The Year 2023-24
The probable target of the state for the year 2023-24 is to benefit one lakh farmers of Gujarat.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Ikhedut portal @ ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the website. On the homepage, you need to click on the option “gujarat smartphone Yojana for farmers”
- After that, registration form will be open on your screen. Enter all the details on the application form correctly.
- Now, you have to upload the required documents along with the application form.
- At last, click on the submit option and your registration for Gujarat smartphone scheme for farmers will be completed
Apply Online Link : Click Here
Download/View Official : Click Here
Starting date of application 15/05/2023
FAQ of Smartphone Assistance Scheme
- Many questions have arisen in the minds of urbanites regarding the new scheme for farmers. Key questions and answers like who gets the benefit, how, etc. are given below.
- When is Farmer Smart Assistance implemented?
- The scheme has been implemented by the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation on \
- What is the percentage of benefit under Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana?
- Assistance up to 40% of the purchase price of the farmer smartphone or Rs 6000/- whichever is less.
- How to apply to avail the benefit of Khedut Mobile Sahay Yojana?
- To avail the benefit of this scheme one has to apply online from Ikhedut portal.
- Where should the printout be deposited after applying online for Khedut Smartphone Yojana?
- After applying the scheme online, its print has to be signed by the beneficiary farmer and submitted by the Gram Sevak, Taluka Level Taluk Extension Officer (Agriculture) of the Gram Panchayat area.