Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana Apply Online | Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme | Prime Minister Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme Form
Various schemes are run by the government to make the future of daughters bright. Through these schemes, from security to social and financial assistance is provided for the daughters. A similar scheme was launched by the Central Government in the year 2015 as well. Whose name is Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme . Through this scheme, not only the safety of daughters will be ensured but daughters will be encouraged to get higher education. Through this article you will get the complete details of Beti bachao beti padhao Yojana . You will be able to get information related to the process of applying under this scheme by reading this article. Apart from this, you can also through this article Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme You will also be able to get information related to the purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents etc.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme 2022
This scheme has been started by the Prime Minister of our country Narendra Modi ji on 22 January 2015. The survival, security and education of the girl child will be ensured through this scheme. Efforts will also be made to improve the sex ratio through this scheme. Under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme , feticide will be stopped. Apart from this the survival and safety of the girl child will be ensured. Various efforts will also be made to ensure the education of the girl child through this scheme.
This scheme was started by the government in the year 2014-15 only in 100 districts. In the year 2015-16, 61 more districts were added to this scheme. At present this scheme is being operated in every district of the country. Through this scheme, the standard of living of daughters will improve and their future will be bright.
Objective of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
The main objective of the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme is to improve the sex ratio and encourage the parents of the daughter to provide higher education to the daughters. Various efforts will be made through this scheme so that the thinking of the citizens of the country can be improved towards daughters. This scheme will also prove to be effective in preventing feticide. Apart from this, the future of daughters will also become bright through this scheme and she will move forward in the field of education. This scheme will also prove to be effective in establishing an equality between daughter and son. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme will also ensure the safety of daughters.
Key Highlights Of beti bachao beti padhao yojana
|scheme name||Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme|
|who started||Indian government|
|beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Objective||improve sex ratio|
|Official website||click here|
Benefits and Features of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme has been started by the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi on 22 January 2015.
- The survival, security and education of the girl child will be ensured through this scheme.
- Efforts will also be made to improve the sex ratio through this scheme.
- Under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme, feticide will be stopped.
- Apart from this the survival and safety of the girl child will be ensured.
- Various efforts will also be made to ensure the education of the girl child through this scheme.
- This scheme was started by the government in the year 2014-15 only in 100 districts.
- In the year 2015-16, 61 more districts were added to this scheme.
- At present this scheme is being operated in every district of the country.
- Through this scheme, the standard of living of daughters will improve and their future will be bright.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme Target Group
- Primary – Young and newly married couples, pregnant and young children, parents
- Secondary – youth, adolescents, doctors, private hospitals, nursing homes and diagnostic centers
- Third – Officers, Panchayati Raj Institutions, Frontline Workers, Women Self Help Groups/Groups, Religious Leaders, Voluntary Organizations, Media, Medical Associations, Industry Associations, General Public
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana Audit and Social Audit
- The audit will be done as per the norms of Controller and Auditor General of India.
- The channel will be followed at the level of Central and State Governments.
- Social audit will also be done under this scheme.
- The social audit will be done by the civil society group.
- The social audit will be done on the basis of the feedback taken from the public and the participating institutions.
Evaluation of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- The scheme will be evaluated by an independent agency in consultation with NITI Aayog.
- The head and methodology of the Survey/Concurrent Evaluation Mechanism will be devised by the Government of India to maintain uniformity.
Reporting of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- Online Management Information System has been developed by the Government for monitoring and evaluation.
- The online MIS is live on the official website and all the districts implementing the scheme will have access to this site with the district specific username and password.
- It is important to ensure accountability and document all the activities conducted at the district, block and gram panchayat level related to planning and campaigning for service improvement.
- A nodal officer from each department will be nominated to prepare under overall supervision of the DC/DM for implementation and monitoring of the District Action Plan.
- The regular process of documenting all the activities conducted at district, block and gram panchayat level related to planning and campaign will be done through regular reports, MIS and photographic writing at the district level.
- The progress report will be submitted by the nodal officer in coordination with himself and the nodal officer of the education department on a quarterly basis on the portal at the district level.
- It will be ensured by the Nodal Officer that the MIS is updated on a quarterly basis.
- Utilization Certificate, SOE and Annual Physical Report will have to be submitted by DILs.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana Financial Provision
- The Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme will be operated under the umbrella scheme organized at the center. 100% financial assistance will be provided for the district level component of the scheme with Mission for Protection and Empowerment for Women. The grant-in-aid will be released directly to the District Collector of the selected district by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India.
- District authorities will have a separate designated VVP account operated by the District Collector/District Magistrate to implement the scheme at the ground level.
- According to the guidelines of the scheme, according to the proposal received by the concerned district for district level activities, the amount will be released to the District Collector / District Magistrate in two installments.
- District Action Plan will be prepared by DC/DM.
- The District Action Plan will be shared with the Department of Women Child Development/Social Welfare and Ministry of Women Child Development Government of India.
- The State Women Resources will be reviewed by the State Women and Child Development Department/Social Welfare Department.
- The State Task Force will review the expenditure and performance to be done half yearly.
- It is mandatory to submit the financial progress and physical report of expenditure by the district before the release of the second installment.
Administration of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme is a central sector scheme.
- The scheme is implemented through the State and Union Territories through District Collector and District Magistrate.
- 100% financial assistance will be provided by the Government of India to the District Collectors for the implementation of the scheme.
- The Ministry of Women and Child Development will be responsible for the budgetary control and administration of the scheme from the Centre.
- The Secretary, Director and other officers of the Department of Women and Child Development will be responsible for the overall implementation of the scheme.
- The DPOs at the district level will be the nodal officers for the implementation of the scheme.
- The scheme will be implemented through ICDC platform.
Monitoring of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme
- At the national level, the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme will be monitored by the National Task Force. State level support will be provided by the task force. So that this plan will be implemented.
- At the state level, the scheme will be monitored by the State Task Force. The State Task Force will be operated through an Administrator/Union Territory Administrator.
- At the district level, the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme will be monitored through the District Task Force. This task force will be manned by the district collector or deputy commissioner.
- The implementation of this scheme at the block level will be done by the Block Level Committee, whose chairperson will be the Sub Divisional Magistrate / Sub Divisional Officer.
Selection of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana Districts
- Phase I : In the first phase of this scheme, 100 districts were selected. In which 87 districts were selected from 23 states in which CSR is below 918. 8 districts were selected from 8 states where CSR is above 918 but going down and 5 districts were selected from five states where CSR is 918 but increasing.
- Phase II: In Phase II, 61 districts from 11 states were selected. In view of the successful implementation of this scheme in all the states, the scheme was expanded to the entire country by the government.
Components of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
Media campaign: Through this scheme, various types of media campaigns are also being conducted to create awareness among the people about daughters. These campaigns are being conducted through TV, Radio, Internet, Newspaper etc. Through which efforts are being made to remove the negative thinking about the daughters of the citizens of the country.
Multisectoral Intervention in Selected Gender Critical Districts CSR: Action will be taken in Gender Critical Districts through State Task Force. Through this action, it will be decided that what is the reason for these districts to be gender critical. After this, efforts will be made to remove these districts from gender critical category. Various types of campaigns will be conducted by the government in this work.
Target under Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme
- To improve the sex ratio in gender critical districts by 2 points in 1 year.
- Publish elected representatives/ grassroots activists as community champions to mobilize communities to improve CSR and promote girls’ education.
- To promote a protective environment for the girl child through the implementation of the Protection of Children from Sexual Offenses Act 2012.
- Universalisation of ICDS, ensuring monitoring of girls’ attendance and equitable care by using only child protection cards combined ICDS NHM.
- To reduce the number of girls under the age of 5 years suffering from low birth weight and anemia and to improve the nutritional status of the girl child.
- To provide toilets for girls in every school in the selected districts.
- To increase the enrollment of girl child in secondary education to 82%.
- To increase the first quarter AMC registrations by at least 1% per annum.
- To increase institutional deliveries by at least 1.5% per annum.
Achievement of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana
- Child Sex Ratio in Cuddalore district has increased from 886 in 2015 to 895 in 2016.
- The dropout rate for girls in upper primary schools declined from 1.5% in 2015 to 1% in 2016.
- 59491 accounts opened under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
- Boy-girl ratio at birth has improved in about 104 districts.
- Progress has been registered in the first three months of antenatal care registration in 119 districts of the country.
- Institutional deliveries have improved in 146 districts.
- According to the Integrated District Information System 2015-16 regarding education, the enrollment of girls in secondary education has increased from 76% to 80.97%.
- Toilets have been constructed for girls in the school
Fake scheme being run in the name of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme
As you all know, Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi. This scheme is very popular among the public. In view of the popularity of this scheme, forms are being distributed in the name of cash incentives under this scheme. Let us tell you that there is no provision of any kind of cash transfer component under this scheme by the Government of India. Through this scheme, only to improve the mindset of the citizens of the country regarding daughters, strictly implement the PC and PNDT Act and focus on furthering the education of the girl child. If you receive any information related to cash incentives, then you have to inform the nearest police station or the concerned District Magistrate in this regard.
How to apply for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme?
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to apply under this Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme, then they should follow the method given below and take advantage of the scheme.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the Ministry of Women and Child Development. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Women Empowerment Scheme . Click on this option.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to click on the option of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana. Then a new page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- After that read the detailed information and follow the process of applying as mentioned.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the concerned department by clicking on the link given here .