Adhar Card Pancard Link How To Check pan card Linked :- Linking your PAN card with Aadhaar has been made mandatory for certain services, such as filing your income tax returns. As per a recent directive from the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT), the last date to link PAN with Aadhaar is 31 March 2023
- If you want to link your Aadhaar with your PAN card, you can visit ‘How to Link Aadhaar Card and PAN Card’ for more information
- If you have already linked/seeded your PAN with your Aadhaar, you can check the status both online as well as offline.
- The Income tax Department’s e-Filing portal provides an easy and simple way to link your Aadhaar card with PAN card as well as to check the same.
Simply Follow The Below Steps To Check The Status Of Your Pan Card Seeding With Aadhaar.
- Enter PAN and Aadhaar Number
- Click on ‘View Link Aadhaar Status’
- The status of the linking is displayed in the next screen
IMPORTANT LINK :-
Check Your Link and Status From Here
To Link PAN with Aadhaar by sending an SMS. You need to follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Type UIDPAN<12-digit Aadhaar><10-digit PAN> on your mobile
Step 2: Send it to 567678 or 56161
2 CommentsAdd a Comment
Vinodbhai shivabhai makwana c75 divraj nagar shawadi Ahmedabad