Aadhar Card se Loan Kaise Le | how to take loan from aadhar card Aadhar Card Loan | Loan Apply Online | Aadhar Card se Loan Kaise Le | Aadhar Card se Loan Kaise Le
Friends, the government is giving loans up to Rs 1 lakh to all Aadhar card holders, and no guarantor is needed in this. Whoever wants to do his own work or wants to build his own house, wants to open his own business, then the government is giving assistance of up to Rs 1 lakh. Friends, today all of us are becoming unemployed somewhere and do not get government jobs, because there is a lot of competition. So in such a situation we have to do something. You also have to run the expenses of the house and the family, do you not?
So friends, the government tells us for self-employment and if your financial condition is not good and you have to build your own house or start your own business and you want to get loan, then you can easily with the help of Aadhar card . You can get loan. Now friends, it comes to how to open one’s own employment because money is needed to open employment and not everyone has money. So in such a situation, we have brought aadhar card loan scheme for you, so that you can easily apply for loan sitting at home.
- Pradhan Mantri Mahila Loan Yojana
- PM Awas Yojana Helpline Number
- How to take advantage of PM Care for Children Scheme
- 31000 rupees will come in the bank of farmers
- List of all government schemes of Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- how to open jan dhan account
- Prime Minister Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana complete information
Aadhar Card Se Loan Kaise Le
Friends , Aadhar Card is made by all the people, and Aadhar card is needed in all the work. Whatever work we do, such as taking advantage of government schemes, opening an account in a bank account, getting a PAN card, there are many other things that cannot be done without Aadhar card. So your Aadhar card should be made and PAN card also only then government will give you loan.
At present, Aadhar card is being linked in all government and private services. If you apply for a personal loan, business loan, etc. loan in any bank, then you need aadhar card in the bank. Loan from Aadhar card is also very easy. You can easily get a loan up to Rs 1 lakh from Aadhar card, that too sitting at home.
However, for this you should also be able to repay the loan, if you are not able to repay the loan then it will be very difficult for you to get the loan. If you are not able to repay the loan then do not apply for the loan. Now friends, the government has also made some conditions and rules on giving loan from Aadhar card. Which is given to you below.
Conditions (Eligibility) for taking Aadhar Card Se Loan
The government has also made some terms and conditions for taking Aadhar Card se loan . If you fulfill these conditions then you can get loan against Aadhar card very easily .
- The applicant for taking the loan should be a citizen of India.
- The person taking loan from Aadhar card should be above 18 years of age.
- You also need to have an email id and mobile number to take loan from Aadhar card.
- You should not have already taken loan from any other bank or any private company.
- You must have a bank account to take loan from Aadhar card.
- You must also have Aadhar card to take loan.
- It is also very important for you to have a PAN card to take a loan from Aadhar card.
- The person taking loan from Aadhar card should also be able to repay the loan in full.
Aadhar Card Se Loan Kaise Le
If you are taking loan from Aadhar card, then it is necessary to have a bank account, whatever the bank account is, it should be Savings Account, Current Account . Post office account will not work like RD Account. Because whatever money you get for Aadhar card loan is deposited in your bank account.
- Aadhar Card
- bank account passbook
- Pan Card
Types of Taking Aadhar Card Se Loan
There are many types of loan against Aadhar card like-
- Home Loan
- Loan Against Property
- Plot Loan
- Home Improvement
- Home Extension Loan
We are telling you for example by applying for a home loan.
How to take loan of 1 lakh rupees from aadhar card
To take a loan of up to Rs 1 lakh from Aadhar card, you have to apply online (Aadhar Card Loan Apply Online) Click here to apply . Now you have to follow as shown in the screen. First of all you will get the Select Any Option of I Want To Apply, you have to click here.
Now a new window will open in front of you, now you have to register further.
- First you have to enter your name. Enter the correct name which is in the Aadhar card.
- email ID
- Mobile number
- If you have landline number then enter otherwise it is not necessary.
- Enter the date of birth as mentioned in the document
- Then choose your state.
- You have to choose the nearest branch of your Aadhaar ie your district.
- Pin Code
- Employment status Salaried, Self Employed, Other
- Then the purpose of taking loan (Purpose Of Loan) such as – New Flat / Home, Resale Flat / Home, Plot Loan, Property Mortgage Loan (Loan Against Property), For Construction of own House, Home Renovation, Home Extension as applicable, you should take it according to you i.e. the loan you are applying for.
- Now the loan amount has to be taken, how much loan do you need.
- Monthly income of how much money do you earn per month.
- and last call time. Like when you are free because the company from which you are taking loan calls itself to you. So put your own time accordingly.
- Now you have to tick the box given in Lost and click on submit.
Aadhar Card Loan
Now friends , the company with the Aadhar card loan will call you automatically whenever it is free or when your number will come. Loan lenders will check everything like if you have a house, shop, how much you earn, whether you are able to repay the loan or not, from where will you pay the installment, how much do you earn every month etc. Only the company or institution giving loan from Aadhar card will check whether to give you or not, if you meet all their criteria, then the company or institution with Aadhar loan will give you the loan. If not, will not give. For more information, you can also go to your bank or go to the concerned department to get the information.
How much interest will be charged on Aadhar card loan (Home Loan Interest Rate )
If you take a home loan against Aadhar card loan, then its interest is 11% to 14.50% per annum. Apart from this, the registration, processing fee will be applicable at 1.5% of the loan amount, as per the terms and conditions of the loan. Click here to calculate loan amount .https://www.youtube.com/embed/ArXt7LHAVhY?feature=oembed
To take loan from Aadhar card, visit this site – www.aadharhousing.com/
So dear friends, in this way you can apply for a loan online, for more information, you will have to go to the respective site and the final decision will also be of the concerned department. We have only told you the way to get loan or not, only Aadhar Housing Company will decide.
Note:- Dear friends, we have just told you the way to take. If you want to take a loan, then you should do your research thoroughly in your own way. If you want to take online, then only take it on your own responsibility, take your decision only after taking all the information on Aadhaar loan.
- Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- How to take advantage of free gas cylinder scheme
- How many types of loans are available in PM Mudra Yojana PMMY
- Ujjwala Yojana online registration